The Employee Engagement Evolution Model – how do you measure up?
We created the model to support busy HR professionals in making a difference to their employee engagement efforts; to engage line managers and employees in the process, and to increase productivity, decrease absence and increase retention.
Using our model organisations can assess their current engagement strategies and work with our Customer Success Team to devise and implement a plan that will deliver the ultimate Employee Experience.
A trusted partner making it easy
- Create a listening strategy that ensures everyone gets suitable opportunity to be heard during the lifecycle of their employment.
- Ensure that feedback can be dissected and analysed in a way that provides meaningful outputs – not just headline summaries.
- Provide access to results and recommendations so that line managers get immediate access and visibility as to what their teams need.
- Deliver prioritised, tangible recommendations that are simple to understand and action.
- Equip line managers with the suitable resources to develop their leadership skills and tap into a wealth of high quality learning content.
- Ensure ownership for change is across the organisations as whole and not seen as a specialist HR project.
- Provide direct, correlated evidence of how engagement strategies are delivering ROI value to the business as a whole.
- Build out a long term analytical view demonstrating the link between feedback from people and value change.