Get Your Free Employee Engagement Survey
In just 7 days our employee engagement survey will identify your employees’ engagement vulnerabilities and produce instant action plans.
The financial impact of disengaged employees is enormous.
Employee engagement is often thought of as a fluffy “nice-to-have”. But the UK economy loses a whopping £340 billion each year to disengaged employees.
So how much does absenteeism, lost productivity, poor wellbeing and high turnover cost your organisation?
Engagement isn’t free coffee, gym memberships or ping-pong tables.
Perks, incentives and symbolic gestures aren’t enough to keep your people engaged. Employers must cultivate and sustain an environment of engagement, especially in a hybrid working world.
True engagement comes from meeting the underlying needs of your workforce, and giving managers and employees the tools they need to understand, develop and thrive.
So save yourself the free gym passes and run our free employee engagement survey to make long-lasting, meaningful change at your organisation.
What You’ll Get in Your Employee Engagement Survey
- An engagement risk heat map – each department or team will get a score from every area of our 4C employee experience model showing exactly who is thriving and who is surviving
- Top 2 engagement recommendations – we’ll break down the data and give you clear actions you can take right away to improve employee engagement and wellbeing
- Curated learning resources – access bite-size learning content to support you and your leaders in delivering priority actions
- Top areas of engagement – see where your people strategy is working well so you can celebrate your successes.
- Full results review – want to see what other areas need improving? Book a free results review to deep-dive into your data.