Get Your FREE Wellbeing and Back-to-Work Survey
In just 7 days our survey will identify your employees’ needs and produce instant action plans.
How do your people feel about returning to the office?
June 21st is fast approaching, and organisations are entering a crucial period of change. But after a year of remote work, what does this mean for your people?
Over 70% of employees want a hybrid solution, which means you must prepare for the changing needs of your workforce.
From the pragmatic, legal, and contractual details to your mental health, happiness and culture strategy, there’s lots to consider before opening the office doors.
Health and safety checklist
WeThrive’s partner HR Central has provided a free back-to-work checklist to help protect your people.
It is also critical to ensure wellbeing is supported during this transition period. With one in five adults experiencing depressive symptoms in early 2021 (more than double seen before the pandemic), it is essential that wellbeing remains at the top of your back-to-work strategy.
HSE advises that every employer runs a stress risk assessment to help at-risk employees.
Listening to your employee voice
The easiest way to identify how your people feel is with a wellbeing and back-to-work survey. Run a free WeThrive survey today and we’ll identify exactly where your employees are at risk, and tell you what you can do to support them.
We’ll also tell you how your people feel about hybrid work and what they need to help you design a seamless back to work experience.
What you’ll get in your wellbeing and back-to-work survey
In just 7 days our survey will identify your employees wellbeing vulnerabilities and produce an instant action plan.
- Back to work survey questions and recommendations – we’ll identify what each department needs when returning to the office
- An engagement and wellbeing risk heat map – each department or team will get a score from every area of our 4C employee experience model showing exactly who is thriving and who is surviving
- Top 2 engagement and wellbeing recommendations – we’ll break down the data and give you clear actions you can take right away to improve employee engagement and wellbeing
- Curated learning resources – access bite-size learning content to support you and your leaders in delivering priority actions
- Top areas of engagement – see where your people strategy is working well so you can celebrate your successes
- Full results review – want to see what other areas need improving? Book a free results review to deep-dive into your data
- Back-to-work checklist – get your H&S checklist for returning to the office courtesy of HR Central