Get Your Free Productivity Risk Assessment
In just 7 days our survey will identify your employees’ vulnerabilities impacting productivity and produce instant action plans.
Profits increase by 21% when employees are engaged at work.
Engaged employees = productive employees. But sustaining an engaged workforce isn’t always easy, especially when the average employee is only productive for 2 hours and 53 minutes each day.
Stress negatively affects productivity and accounts for 55% of all working days lost due to work-related ill health.
If your people feel stressed, anxious or depressed at work then they can quickly become disengaged, unproductive and possibly require sick leave.
Almost 75% of UK employees acknowledge they are unproductive at work.
However, it can be difficult to put our finger on why we feel unproductive. Often, subconscious factors, such as meaning or connection to others come into play.
That’s where WeThrive can help. Our survey identifies exactly where your people need additional support to increase productivity and engagement.
Get your free productivity risk assessment today to uncover what your people need.
What You’ll Get in Your Productivity Risk Assessment
- A productivity risk heat map – each department or team will get a score from every area of our 4C employee experience model showing exactly who is thriving and who is surviving
- Top 2 recommendations – we’ll break down the data and give you clear actions you can take right away to improve employee productivity and motivation
- Curated learning resources – access bite-size learning content to support you and your leaders in delivering priority actions
- Top areas of engagement – see where your people strategy is working well so you can celebrate your successes
- Full results review – want to see what other areas need improving? Book a free results review to deep-dive into your data