Get Your Free Wellbeing Risk Assessment
In just 7 days our survey will identify your employees’ wellbeing and engagement vulnerabilities and produce instant action plans.
Your business relies on healthy and happy employees to deliver an outstanding performance.
But a staggering 70 million work days are lost each year due to mental health problems in the UK, costing employers £2.4 billion per year.
With one in five adults experiencing depressive symptoms in early 2021 (more than double seen before the pandemic), it is essential that wellbeing remains at the top of your agenda.
Providing mental health support in your organisation increases productivity by as much as 12% and contributes to a culture of engagement, motivation and development.
Employers not only have a moral obligation, but a legal one too.
All employers have a duty of care for their employees, even while working remotely. The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) legislates that employers must provide a quality environment and proactive wellbeing support. HSE advises that every employer runs a stress risk assessment and act on it to support at-risk employees.
To create a healthy, productive and safe working environment it is essential that wellbeing remains at the top of your agenda in 2021.
What You’ll Get in Your Wellbeing Risk Assessment
In just 7 days our survey will identify your employees wellbeing vulnerabilities and produce an instant action plan.
- An engagement and wellbeing risk heat map – each department or team will get a score from every area of our 4C employee experience model showing exactly who is thriving and who is surviving
- Top 2 engagement and wellbeing recommendations – we’ll break down the data and give you clear actions you can take right away to improve employee engagement and wellbeing
- Curated learning resources – access bite-size learning content to support you and your leaders in delivering priority actions
- Top areas of engagement – see where your people strategy is working well so you can celebrate your successes.
- Full results review – want to see what other areas need improving? Book a free results review to deep-dive into your data.