Employee engagement webinars
Whether you are new too the topic or are just looking for some of the latest thinking to help inform your people strategy our webinars are a great place to start. Simply click on the register link – complete the short form and you are all set!
Our resident business psychologist Piers Bishop will guide you through some of the hot topics including mental health, resilience, employee engagement, wellbeing. If there is a topic you would like us to cover just contact us and we will do our best to put together a new webinar.
Creating a culture of listening, learning and doing with WeThrive
As an HR leader it can be challenging to meet the ever growing demands on your time and your team whilst delivering your people strategy.
In order to improve engagement, retention and wellbeing at your organisation you need a system that is designed to deliver both insights and most importantly recommendations of where to focus your valuable time to help you hit your objectives – within an already busy schedule.
Join WeThrive’s founders Andrew Heath and Piers Bishop for our product demonstration on Thursday 16th May at 10am and in just 30 minutes discover how to:
- Use psychology to understand what really motivates employees
- Go from survey to action – instantly
- Create a culture of listening, learning and doing
- Hold your leaders and managers accountable
- What the ultimate employee experience feels like
Becoming the employer of choice to attract top talent and retain the best employees
In today’s modern world, ratings have become ubiquitous in how people make life decisions, from holiday reviews on TripAdvisor to choosing our food on Deliveroo and even rating our taxi trips on Uber. We want to know what our peers think.
This phenomena of checking for ratings before making decisions is rapidly evolving in the working world too, with more people than ever scoping out prospective employees on sites such as Glassdoor and indeed.com.
According to a recent study from the CIPD, 75% of organisations have experienced recruitment difficulties in the last year. At a cost of £11,000 to replace the average employee, and, in an increasingly competitive and turbulent marketplace, it is crucial for businesses to attract top talent but also to retain their best employees.
Business psychologist Piers Bishop of WeThrive and Strategy Director Belinda Gannaway of Fathom XP, will discuss what employers can do to become the employer of choice as well as strategies and insight on how to make it happen.
By listening to this webinar you will:
- Understand why, in uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to effectively engage with existing employees
- Discover the characteristics that employers of choice have in common
- See how to implement an effective employee engagement strategy in order to boost reviews on employer review sites such as Glassdoor and indeed.com
- Hear case studies of businesses who are using employee engagement techniques to ensure they are the employer of choice
The Future of Employee Engagement Report 2019
The Future of Employee Engagement Report 2019 uses the trends from WeThrive survey results and industry experts to provide analysis on what 2019 holds for HR professionals striving for success in their employee engagement strategies.
Listen to the headline findings by clicking the button below.
Business psychologist, Piers Bishop, diversity champion, Simon Fanshawe and Employee Experience and Culture Director, Hannah Leach discuss key takeaways from the report and what they mean for your business in 2019.
By listening to this recording you will:
- Hear key findings from over 400,000 pieces of survey data, presented in takeaway insights
- Learn predictions for employee engagement in 2019 and actionable strategies to implement as a result
- Establish a starting point for diversity in workplace by taking it back to basics and understanding what it is you are actually trying to achieve
- See case studies which highlight innovative employee engagement practices and techniques
I want to help you, but I don’t know who you are: the case for the non-anonymous survey.
It’s often said that employee engagement surveys should be anonymous because otherwise people will not speak freely. However, did you know that in fact the opposite is true and by conducting your next survey on an individual level you will collect more comprehensive data from more willing employees? Join us for our latest webinar to find out more.
Join Piers Bishop, WeThrive co-founder and psychologist, on Wednesday 14th November at 2pm as he explores how you can gain more comprehensive data, from more willing employees.By listening to this recording you will:
- Understand why the anonymous survey is in fact detrimental to your employee engagement efforts
- View critical schools of thought regarding how individual level surveys are key to driving workplace productivity
- See the recommended seven steps you should be taking during any employee engagement survey process
- View case studies from WeThrive customers who are utilising the non-anonymous survey, one of whom has seen an increase of 19% in their staff retention as a result
Why people really leave, and what you can do about it.
What your business needs to do to improve employee retention in January 2019… and beyond
With the festive season comes the time when many employees take a break from work and re-evaluate their chosen jobs and whether their current situation is working for them. It’s no surprise that in January 2018 32.5% of the UK’s workforce were considering moving on professionally. The average employee costs an SME £11,000 to replace, so what can your business do to ensure you retain key staff who are critical to your business success in January 2019 and beyond?
Join Piers Bishop, business psychologist and co-founder of WeThrive as he outlines key strategies and gives advice on how to maximise not only employee retention in January but also how to gain engagement and productivity in your workplace in 2019 and beyond.By listening to this recording you will:
- Gain insight into the real reasons employees are most likely to leave and what you can do to improve things
- Understand why it’s essential to equip managers with the tools they need to be better managers, in order to retain staff
- Learn how to implement at staff engagement survey pre-Christmas to identify specific employees who are most at risk of attrition
- See case studies of how businesses have implemented successful employee engagement programmes to increase effectiveness and reduce workplace absence
Where do Maslow and Herzberg fit in the modern workplace
The founders of WeThrive will be sharing key learnings from working with some of the top companies in the UK to maximise engagement, wellbeing and retention.
Maslow and Herzberg are still popular models for understanding human behaviour at work, yet they pre-date modern neuroscience by many decades. So what did they do well, what are they missing, and what is their place in people management today?Join us for a 15-minute tour around the map of human motivation and see what you can add to Maslow and Herzberg to get a bigger picture of how to help your people be the best they can be. At the end we will also share some must have content and a recording of the Webinar.View webinar recording