If you want to design a people strategy that really works and enables your workforce to thrive as we recover from the pandemic then this Webinar is for you.
Remote working, new technology and an increase in wellbeing initiatives have contributed to an almost unrecognisable working landscape over the last year. But with a challenging year behind us and hope for normality on the horizon, it is critical that organisations ace their people strategy in 2021.
Tuning into your employee voice and recognising the needs of your people in the new year will be key to meeting your corporate objectives and improving performance. Discover how with our latest webinar aimed at MDs and HR leaders looking to refine their people strategy.
Join Andrew Heath on Thursday 21st January at 10am where we’ll be providing insights for your 2021 people strategy. Including:
- Knowing where you are & where you want to get to – why data is essential
- How to interpret your people data to inform your strategy
- Creating a culture of listening, learning and doing
- Where wellbeing fits into the picture – what is and why is it so critical
- Getting your managers excited and engaged with your people strategy
You might also likeView all resources
5 Ways to Prepare for the Looming Retention Crisis
Retaining top talent has been a significant challenge in financial services during the last decade, with trust, engagement and happiness on the decline.
Mental Health, Wellbeing and its Impact on Risk
While the practical challenges of adapting to remote working were taken in stride, stress, burnout and anxiety have deeply impacted employees in financial services.