Psychological Safety in a Hybrid World of Work
Tues, 9th Nov, 2021 10:00 – 10:40 AM GMTWatch the Recording
Forward-thinking employers are increasingly recognising that psychologically safe work environments and cultures underpin mental health and wellbeing. And that a personalised approach is more important than ever in a potentially complex hybrid world of work.
With more organisations keeping remote and hybrid work options in place, a psychologically safe environment is considered one of the key ways to help employees balance work-life challenges, improve team dynamics and engagement and strengthen diversity and inclusion (D&I).
But despite best intentions, many are struggling to understand what’s needed to put psychological safety into practice. Too many are still dealing with the symptoms of poor wellbeing instead of focusing on the cause.
Responding to this need, we’ve partnered with Make A Difference Media to announce our free webinar “Psychological Safety in a Hybrid World of Work: A Personalised and Preventative Approach”. The session is sponsored by WeThrive and will take place on Tuesday 9 November from 10.00am – 11.00am.
The balance between an individual and employer’s responsibility
There has never been a more pivotal moment in time for employers and employees to make the changes needed to support psychological safety; to take the lessons learned from the experiences and challenges we have all been through over the last two years – both personally and professionally.
- Why meeting individual, human needs is more important than ever in a hybrid world of work.
- How to effectively assess needs by getting to the nub of which stress factors are affecting each colleague.
- Where WeThrive’s approach fits with the HSE Management Standards and recommendations in the new ISO 45003 standard for managing psychological health and safety at work.
- Case study – How Wave Utilities is working with WeThrive to support employee wellbeing, bolster psychological safety and build engagement by empowering individuals at all levels.
Featuring expert speakers:
- Andrew Heath, CEO & Co-founder, WeThrive
- Sari Vanska, Owner, Muutos
- Jane Austin, HR Director, Wave
The content is designed for HR Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
You might also likeView all resources
How Hunter Gatherer AHP rapidly improved employee wellbeing
We were pleased to see that physical health has gone up by +12%, which is a huge improvement for us!
Dave Ulrich: Achieving optimal performance with OKRs & quality conversations
Professor and author Dave Ulrich will explore how you can guarantee better performance and create more business value with OKRs, positive accountability and quality conversations.