How to to keep remote teams engaged
Thu, July 2, 2020 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM GMTView webinar recording
Practical tips to help you and your people thrive working remotely
With teams now scattered across the country keeping them focused, engaged and productive is a challenge many people have not faced before. In this Webinar we will share some simple, actionable tips that can help you get to grips with the ‘new normal’.
On Thursday 2nd July at 10:00 am our co-founder and business psychologist, Piers Bishop will discuss:
- Good practice in communicating with a distributed team
- Building trust when people are not co-located
- The importance of understanding individual experience when people are working distantly
- What to watch out for when you can’t see your staff
- The differences between what people say they want and what they actually need
You might also likeView all resources
Demo Webinar: Proven approach to empower managers & boost engagement
Join Lauren Rolfe, Head of Customer Success and Product, and Andrew Heath from WeThrive as they showcase how customers use WeThrive to achieve amazing results in their organisations.
Andy Holmes: A Wellbeing Framework for 2024
International Speaker and Head of Wellbeing & High Performance, Andy Holmes will discuss how to create a wellbeing framework that will help your managers and employees thrive in 2024 and beyond.