5 ways to keep remote teams engaged
Thu, July 2, 2020 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM GMTView webinar recording
Practical tips to help you and your people thrive working remotely
With teams now scattered across the country keeping them focused, engaged and productive is a challenge many people have not faced before. In this Webinar we will share some simple, actionable tips that can help you get to grips with the ‘new normal’.
On Thursday 2nd July at 10:00 am our co-founder and business psychologist, Piers Bishop will discuss:
- Good practice in communicating with a distributed team
- Building trust when people are not co-located
- The importance of understanding individual experience when people are working distantly
- What to watch out for when you can’t see your staff
- The differences between what people say they want and what they actually need
You might also likeView all resources
Employee Engagement Models and Theories
Every business leader wants its employees to shine. The financial success and reputation of a company depends on all staff doing their best at work. The million-dollar question is how do employers ensure employees perform at the optimum level?
5 Ways to Prepare for the Looming Retention Crisis
Retaining top talent has been a significant challenge in financial services during the last decade, with trust, engagement and happiness on the decline.