Practical tips to help you and your people thrive working remotely
With teams now scattered across the country keeping them focused, engaged and productive is a challenge many people have not faced before. In this Webinar we will share some simple, actionable tips that can help you get to grips with the ‘new normal’.
On Thursday 2nd July at 10:00 am our co-founder and business psychologist, Piers Bishop will discuss:
- Good practice in communicating with a distributed team
- Building trust when people are not co-located
- The importance of understanding individual experience when people are working distantly
- What to watch out for when you can’t see your staff
- The differences between what people say they want and what they actually need
You might also likeView all resources
What is Employee Engagement?
It’s a term that gets thrown around a lot, but exactly what is employee engagement? Interestingly, we’ve never really managed to reach a consensus on the exact definition of employee…
5 Steps to a People-First Return to the Office
The opportunity to ditch commutes and enjoy home comforts have changed what people expect from the office space. Some employees can’t wait to get back to work, but even they…