How to to keep remote teams engaged
Thu, July 2, 2020 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM GMTView webinar recording
Practical tips to help you and your people thrive working remotely
With teams now scattered across the country keeping them focused, engaged and productive is a challenge many people have not faced before. In this Webinar we will share some simple, actionable tips that can help you get to grips with the ‘new normal’.
On Thursday 2nd July at 10:00 am our co-founder and business psychologist, Piers Bishop will discuss:
- Good practice in communicating with a distributed team
- Building trust when people are not co-located
- The importance of understanding individual experience when people are working distantly
- What to watch out for when you can’t see your staff
- The differences between what people say they want and what they actually need
You might also likeView all resources
5 Ways to Elevate Performance Management with WeThrive
Professor and author Dave Ulrich will explore how you can guarantee better performance and create more business value with OKRs, positive accountability and quality conversations.
How Hunter Gatherer AHP rapidly improved employee wellbeing
We were pleased to see that physical health has gone up by +12%, which is a huge improvement for us!