How to to keep remote teams engaged
Thu, July 2, 2020 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM GMTView webinar recording
Practical tips to help you and your people thrive working remotely
With teams now scattered across the country keeping them focused, engaged and productive is a challenge many people have not faced before. In this Webinar we will share some simple, actionable tips that can help you get to grips with the ‘new normal’.
On Thursday 2nd July at 10:00 am our co-founder and business psychologist, Piers Bishop will discuss:
- Good practice in communicating with a distributed team
- Building trust when people are not co-located
- The importance of understanding individual experience when people are working distantly
- What to watch out for when you can’t see your staff
- The differences between what people say they want and what they actually need
You might also likeView all resources
Improve Productivity & Efficiency in 2023 with WeThrive
The world has changed dramatically, and the workplace is more chaotic than ever. For your businesses and people to succeed in 2023, investing in productivity and efficiency is crucial.
A New Vision for Wellbeing: Taking a Personal, Preventative Approach
International Speaker and Former Global Head of Wellbeing, Andy Holmes will explore why HR needs to stop looking in the rearview mirror, and start taking a personal and preventative approach to mental health and wellbeing.