Just a few months ago managing a team was infinitely easier – getting everyone together in one room for a coffee or lunch in the local (remember that?). Even in that environment many managers struggled to keep their teams on song – either due to lack of time, skills or data.
The pandemic has compounded these challenges and made line management harder than ever. The impact of this for business is potentially enormous, the double hit of lost productivity and the loss of crucial talent would be devastating to any organisation trying to get back on track as we move into the new world.
This Webinar offers some insights into how digital tools can bridge the gap between the old world and the new one – giving managers the knowledge, skills and resources they need to keep their people happy, focused and productive.The webinar will cover:
- Why remote teams are so hard to manage – what’s really different?
- How to create a culture of listening, learning and doing in remote teams
- Listening – why it is more important now than ever before
- Learning – manager away days are a thing of the past – what are the options
- Accountability – why you need to hold managers accountable for their teams
- A blueprint for managing remote teams using WeThrive
You might also likeView all resources
Improve Productivity & Efficiency in 2023 with WeThrive
The world has changed dramatically, and the workplace is more chaotic than ever. For your businesses and people to succeed in 2023, investing in productivity and efficiency is crucial.
Andy Holmes: Why you need a Personal, Preventative Approach to Wellbeing & Mental Health
International Speaker and Former Global Head of Wellbeing, Andy Holmes will explore why HR needs to stop looking in the rearview mirror, and start taking a personal and preventative approach to mental health and wellbeing.