Over the last 18 months the pandemic has revolutionised the way almost all businesses work. Organisations have discovered just how vital the right technology is to be successful. But the real challenge for many HR and people teams is finding a solution that meets the needs of your employees.
Over 30,000 people use WeThrive to identify and resolve the underlying challenges and issues their people face. Using instant action plans and recommendations at all levels of their organisations, they create an engaged, productive and empowered workforce.
Join our co-founder Andrew Heath for a briefing and product demonstration on Wednesday 29th September at 10 AM covering:
- Employee engagement vs. employee experience – what’s the difference?
- Taking a joined up approach to wellbeing, retention and engagement
- Why your strategy should focus on people first and process second
- Best practice approach to engagement based on 1000s of surveys
- Go from survey to action – instantly
- Hold your leaders, managers and employees accountable post-survey
This webinar is perfect for organisations who have sent their own surveys or are considering gathering feedback from their people for the first time.
You might also likeView all resources
How do organisations create a culture of trust in a hybrid world?
At the heart of successful hybrid working is trust. But one in three people don’t trust their employers. And nearly half of employees report feeling distrusted at work, resulting in…
5 Steps to Prepare for the Looming Retention Crisis
Retaining top talent has been a significant challenge in financial services during the last decade, with trust, engagement and happiness on the decline.