Over the last 18 months the pandemic has revolutionised the way almost all businesses work. Organisations have discovered just how vital the right technology is to be successful. But the real challenge for many HR and people teams is finding a solution that meets the needs of your employees.
Over 30,000 people use WeThrive to identify and resolve the underlying challenges and issues their people face. Using instant action plans and recommendations at all levels of their organisations, they create an engaged, productive and empowered workforce.
Join our co-founder Andrew Heath for a briefing and product demonstration on Wednesday 29th September at 10 AM covering:
- Employee engagement vs. employee experience – what’s the difference?
- Taking a joined up approach to wellbeing, retention and engagement
- Why your strategy should focus on people first and process second
- Best practice approach to engagement based on 1000s of surveys
- Go from survey to action – instantly
- Hold your leaders, managers and employees accountable post-survey
This webinar is perfect for organisations who have sent their own surveys or are considering gathering feedback from their people for the first time.
You might also likeView all resources
Improve Productivity & Efficiency in 2023 with WeThrive
The world has changed dramatically, and the workplace is more chaotic than ever. For your businesses and people to succeed in 2023, investing in productivity and efficiency is crucial.
Andy Holmes: Why you need a Personal, Preventative Approach to Wellbeing & Mental Health
International Speaker and Former Global Head of Wellbeing, Andy Holmes will explore why HR needs to stop looking in the rearview mirror, and start taking a personal and preventative approach to mental health and wellbeing.