How WeThrive in a Hybrid World
Weds, 29th Sept 2021 at 10:00 – 10:40 AM GMT
Over the last 18 months the pandemic has revolutionised the way almost all businesses work. Organisations have discovered just how vital the right technology is to be successful. But the real challenge for many HR and people teams is finding a solution that meets the needs of your employees.
Over 30,000 people use WeThrive to identify and resolve the underlying challenges and issues their people face. Using instant action plans and recommendations at all levels of their organisations, they create an engaged, productive and empowered workforce.
Join our co-founder Andrew Heath for a briefing and product demonstration on Wednesday 29th September at 10 AM covering:
- Employee engagement vs. employee experience – what’s the difference?
- Taking a joined up approach to wellbeing, retention and engagement
- Why your strategy should focus on people first and process second
- Best practice approach to engagement based on 1000s of surveys
- Go from survey to action – instantly
- Hold your leaders, managers and employees accountable post-survey
This webinar is perfect for organisations who have sent their own surveys or are considering gathering feedback from their people for the first time.
You might also likeView all resources
Employee Attendance Policy and Procedure Guide
All too often the importance of employee attendance gets overlooked in business. But working hours lost can be a drain on productivity and comes with a cost. If you’re thinking…
Trends in Employee Engagement
It’s possible to plot a timeline of how employee engagement has evolved over recent times, but what are the new trends in employee engagement you should focus on? As years…